Sunday, January 3, 2010

The 365 day Project: Day 2

Posted by Mindy

Well, I am on day 2 of the 365 day project.  If you missed my first post about it, read about it here!

I took this picture while driving to Brian's parents' house.  I just thought these horses were beautiful.  I know it is not the best picture; I was trying to take it from the drivers side of my car, through the passenger window while cutting out the ugly fence in the foreground.
   




I don't really have anything profound to say about this picture, especially in relation to "love deeply, live fully, find beauty, have joy."  I do love riding horses, despite the fact that I have, literally, been close to death more than once on the back of a horse.  The white horse reminds me of my best friend's horse, Hur.  She is an old mustang who still has a lot of spunk.  I have not ridden in a long time since it has either been too cold or because of the fact that I have been pregnant.  Hopefully I will be able to get back on the saddle this summer with Michelle!

 
blog

0 comments: