Monday, January 4, 2010

The 365 Day Project: Day 3

Posted by Mindy

Don't know what the 365 day project is?  Read about it here!

Day 3

I got a package this morning from my wonderful Grandma Shirely in AZ.  She has been a light in my life since the very beginning.  I only hope to be as kind and gentle as she is someday! 

Anyway, I thought it only fitting that I post a picture of what she sent me.  What a wonderfully thoughtful present!  I have been researching natural baby care products for the last several days and so I was very excited to see that my grandma had purchased (1) buttermilk soap, (2) nourishing baby oil, (3) bubble bath, (4) buttermilk bath soak, (5) buttermilk lotion, and (6) diaper ointment.






Also, she sent this adorable giraffe.






Sorry for the computer stuff in the back ground!  I was watching Star Trek on my husbands computer while writing this post on my laptop!

Isn't my grandma the best?!? 

blog

0 comments: