Thursday, March 21, 2013

Elias at 3

Posted by Mindy

EJ,

I. Can't. Believe. You. Are. 3!!! Yeah, I know, I start every update on you that way. But seriously, three?!

Now that you are 3, you are constantly saying, "I so big now!" I love it!

You are such a fuuny, infectious little boy. You are the class ham in the 2s/3s church Sunday school. In fact, I can even hear you sometimes during church services howling and laughing as the other boys join in.

You now go to preschool twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 until 10:30. You started just days after your big third birthday. You've had no problem adjusting and love your new adventure. Your speech has improved so much over the last year and we are excited to watch your language to continue to develop... You say such funny things!

You love TV more than I'd like to admit. You especially enjoy Thomas but also enjoy Go Diego and Dora. You also love to ride your bike, playing at the playgrounds, having picnics and hiking. You had a Thomas themed party and got several trains, which you spend a great deal of time playing with.

Your favorite foods are by far chips and salsa (you make daddy proud), tamales, cheesy eggs and granola. Oh, and "birthday cake." You are constantly singing happy birthday in hopes that it means someone has a birthday and you'll get cake.

0 comments: