Happy 14 months little man! The months go faster and faster. You are growing into quite the little ham.
Some words you've said this month:
outside
lulu (one of our dogs)
go (your favorite word)
You are a horrible eater. You hardly eat anything. It is SO frustrating. You do enjoy bread, yogurt and rice and beans. Otherwise, I never know what you may or may not eat.
You love water, being outside, going down stairs, climbing on the couch and graham crackers. You especially love playing in Grandma's pond and watering the plants in the front yard.
You love story time at the library. Your favorite song is "slippery fish." You like to dance and spin.

Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So sweet! I remember Elliana became a picky eater at about the same age. Don't worry, I bet he'll outgrow it.
Post a Comment