Saturday, May 21, 2011

Elias at 14 months (cont.)

Posted by Mindy

I was interrupted last time, so I couldn't finish his monthly update...then I've been having problems with blogger...lots of problems.  But alas, here I am!

This month, Elias you have 6 teeth on top and 4 on the bottom.  You are falling more and more in love with your "dawgs" (that is how you say dog). You especially like Fluke.  However, they bring you much frurstration, too.  You do not like it when they eat food you drop (even when you do it just for them).  You do not like it when they are on the couch, which you now climb all the way to the top of.  You like your tonka truck, brushing your own teeth (you HATE it when we try...I've never seen anything like it).  You enjoy going down the stairs, kicking your soccer ball, going on walks (not in your stroller).

You enjoy giving hugs, especially when you wake up.  You like giving kisses and like to give them to just about anything but especially your teddy bears, books and mommy. 


enjoying being outside

splashing in the water...your favorite

standing on the top of the couch looking outside

That's all I can think of for now...maybe tonight I'll actually write down the things I think of (at midnight while I am wide awake) that I want to say.

Photobucket

0 comments: