Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby pictures, oh my!

Posted by Mindy

Two friends/acquaintances of mine recently posted baby pictures on facebook and can I say WOW. These pictures really made me excited....my heart began to race, a wide smile spread across my face and a joy filled my heart that I have not felt in a long time. Truth be told, the first ultrasound didn't really do that for me...I was too shocked and it just didn't seem real.

I can't believe how ready I am (in some ways) to have this cute little cuddly baby in my arms already. I know I am not totally ready, I know there is so much more to do, so much more to prepare for but it seems slightly unfair that I have to wait 5 whole months :).

I guess thats just what it takes!

Blessings and thanks for reading!
blog

1 comments:

Christine said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly you bond with that life inside you? You'll be a great Mom Mindy.