Tuesday, September 8, 2009

14 Weeks

Posted by Mindy

Here it is! My first pregnancy picture. I am starting to show, but it still kind of looks like I just ate too many chicken wings for dinner. I can't wait until I am a little further along, not only because it will mean I finally look the part but also because then I will be able to feel baby move! I am getting close...I will be 15 weeks this Thursday. Some women start to feel movement at 16 weeks, although that seems too early for most.


I think I need to go shopping for some maternity clothing really soon. Most of my prepregnancy clothing was too tight anyway, since I had gained some weight over the previous year (thanks birthcontrol) and so things are becoming too uncomfortable. I bought a bellaband in hopes that it would stretch out my prepregnancy clothing but it seems like that is only going to go so far. Anyway, I will post again soon!

blog

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I love belly pictures! can't wait to see the progress!