Elias had his 9 month appointment this morning. He weighed in at 18 lb 6 oz, the 15th percentile for his age. He is 2' 5", which puts him in the 73% for his age.
Just wanted to add that to this last months report!
Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog! My name is Mindy. I've been married to my best friend Brian for 3 years. We have a wonderful son, Elias and a beautiful baby girl named Selah! We couldn't be more blessed.
When I am not buried neck deep in laundry, I am busy with the following: cloth diapering, green living, reading, baking and so much more.
This blog is my chronicle in loving deeply, living fully, finding beauty and having joy in all of life's circumstances.
Contact Me
I hate when I visit a site and click on "contact me" and my computer has to load an email server that I don't use. So instead of doing that to you, please feel free to simply contact me at:
0 comments:
Post a Comment