Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bullet Points

Posted by Mindy

I have a lot of things going through my mind right now that I need to get out, so here goes:

-After meeting with my Aunt and hearing all the things her wonderful son has gone through, I am SOOOO thankful that Elias has been as healthy as he has.  I continue to pray that God would protect my son.

-I am getting more and more excited to be moving this month.  I can't wait to have a house where there is room for a table so we can have friends over for dinner!

-I set up our little Christmas tree given to me by a dear friend last year.  I really struggled with not having the room or the money for a real one last year and this little tree was such a blessing!  Elias' "baby's first Christmas" ornament hangs from it. I couldn't get a good picture of it, so this is off the internet.  Still not a great image but its cute!





Ok, I have more but I need to get some other things done!

More later.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Tara Brown said...

Blessings on your Christmas season! We can't wait for you to enjoy our home - we are so blessed to have you guys as renters while we are away! See ya soon I'm sure!

Kendra said...

Wow! That is awesome! I didn't realize you guys were going to be at Tara & Aaron's! I had been wondering what they were planning on doing while they were gone...What a great situation for everyone involved! And I won't have to look up directions to come and see you :) What a cute little decoration. I can just imagine it on the tree. :) Have a fantastic day--see you Sunday!