Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 Months

Posted by Mindy

Little Critter,


I cannot believe that you are already 2 months old. Time is flying by. I’ve done a terrible job documenting this month with pictures. Again, I hope that is something I can improve upon in the months to come.

Elias, you bring me so much joy and I can’t imagine life without you. You are more and more awake these days and maintain less and less of any sort of schedule, much to your mother’s dismay. You are learning to coo and make adorable baby noises. You also smile a lot. At your 8 week appointment you weighed in at 11 pounds 5 ounces and are 24 inches long. That puts you in the less than 3rd percentile for your weight to height. Even still, everyone thinks you are such a big boy! I am convinced it’s because you have such chunky cheeks.

A few of your favorite things:

1. Taking a bath
2. Being talked to by your Grandmas
3. Watching your mobile
4. Listening to Daddy sing
5. Being held
6. Walking
7. Dancing
8. Your swing

Things you don’t seem to enjoy:
1. Being set down
2. The walk from the room to your bathtub and back
3. Sleeping by yourself
4. Being burped

Everyone thinks you are the most beautiful baby boy ever and you always get compliments on your eyes, smile and chubby cheeks. I can’t wait for the many memories we will make together in the coming years.

I love you,
Mommy

blog
 
Reading with Daddy

2 comments:

Christine said...

If it wasn't for Caleb, I wouldn't have any pictures of Elliana in the first two months of her life. Ha ha! He is adorable in every way. Congrats on making it through the first two months (the hardest months in my opinion).

Christine said...

P.S. by "he" I meant Elias of course. Elias is adorable in every way.