Friday, April 9, 2010

1 month old

Posted by Mindy

My Little Critter,


I cannot believe that you are already a month old! You have changed so much over the last month. I wish I had captured a picture of you everyday like I had wanted to!

You are spending more and more of your time awake these days. It is amazing to see you explore the world with your eyes. You are so close to smiling, I can just tell by the way you look at me.

A few of your favorite things are taking a bath, being burped, your pacifier and being rocked back and forth. You are a somewhat colicky baby but it seems like with each passing week you are getting better.

I love you. You are such a blessing in my life. I can’t wait to watch you develop into the bright young man I know you will be!

Love you,

Mommy

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this month!






blog

1 comments:

Christine said...

How could he possibly be 1 month old already?