Tuesday, December 15, 2009

baby shower!

Posted by Mindy


I know it is considered rather rude for a mother-to-be to be involved in her own baby shower but I couldn't help myself, at least with this project! Since I have gotten into digital scrapbooking, I've really enjoyed designing on the free software, gimp. My best friend and the hostess of the party said it would be ok for me to design my own invites since it is something I really like to do. Just thought I would share them with you. I've deleted the personal information but you get the idea!


blog

4 comments:

Bond Family Diaries said...

so cute mindy!

Courtney said...

Great job Mindy! What a cute invitation? Do you have giraffes in the nursery?

Anonymous said...

Great job, I designed my own also so I feel you on that!

Christine said...

The invitation is so cute. Great job!